LaserFromSound VST Serial Number Paste Inoperable

Hi there, Just purchased the VST and I can’t paste the serial number into the VST License box. Obviously I can simply type it in, but it’s inconvenient and prone to error to type in 69 characters.

Am I missing something?

Yes, I was missing something… just clicking the little icon to the left of the field, to ‘paste’… duh.

yes, exactly! that button is there exactly because of that — in some hosts keyboard shortcuts don’t work.

does it work fine for you otherwise? and, if i may ask … which DAW were you using?

ps. sorry for the inconvenience! i’m soon going to make a little setup tutorial where i’ll mention this.

I am using Ableton 11.3.25 on Macbook Pro 14-inch 2021 M1 Max.
So far yes it is working just fine… but I was not connected to laser yet. I will be in the studio later tonight or tomorrow morning and will let you know how it works with Helios.

Here is a very brief video showing LaserFromSound VST running in Ableton 11.3.25 on Macbook Pro 14-inch 2021 M1 Max, through Helios LaserDAC into OPTLaser Model #PD30PT40C4000.

https://youtu.be/2LYPfAtBS5M

Video Demo Here

great, seems to be working fine! thanks for the demo video. always nice to see those workspaces :slight_smile:

i noticed i should take the blur amount down in the preview window, but that’s another story i guess.

what’s the other oscilloscope preview you have on the right side of the screen?

This is a Max for Live patch I built called µScope. Attaching a screenshot. It has some controls for ‘blur’ as you call it and some other things, as well as Syphon Output built-in.