Livecoding documentation?

Hello all,

I’ve been diving into oscilloscope music like crazy, and I’m all over the place searching for its possibilities, and I was blown away by some youtube video’s I saw of Hansi on youtube with his raytracing experiments. I would LOVE some other options like that to mess with the visuals on the oscilloscope.

I tried to copy some of the code I’ve seen Hansi show on occasion, but I got a line 1 error code that says

"/var/tmp/ostudio-lc/snippet_4_2020_05_14_19_54_23_848_wraucrrwreuhdxia_cpp:10:10: fatal error: ‘Canvas.h’ file not found
#include “Canvas.h”
^
1 error generated.

Please fix your build errors!"

What is Canvas.h? Is it a library that I can install? Is it from a new secret version of oscistudio that isn’t ready for release yet? I may have jumped the gun a bit by attempting this, but I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2SKRyPCRA and I couldn’t wait to try it!!

I’m looking forward to when these features are officially released!! But in the mean time I would love to be able to get a head start :slight_smile:

wow, can’t believe you tried that :smiley:

canvas.h is not public yet. i’m trying to recreate the javascript canvas-api for easy drawing.

have you found the html file in the oscistudio folder? it contains a bit of doxygen documentation for the stuff that’s included.

No I haven’t! Thank you and I’ll look into that!