wanted to know if a date for the A6 0.6.0.75 is already fixed. Jeroboam Fenderson & Hansiraber great work … or fun?
I too would love for an update with new features. Specifically what I’m hoping for is Apple Silicon support, as part of the reason I’m scared to upgrade is losing compatibility with the software I use like oscistudio.
But that being said. I get the impression this has been a passion project for him.
Me too, love this software. The sequencer needs a few UI improvements.
A fresh library of objects and livecoding examples please.
Simpler Integration with DAWs.
Option to mix channels separately, not always just a single point on the screen.
highly likely this fall!
I only have M1 macs now, I’d really love to have this software, but it seems to be I won’t be able to use it until there is an Apple Silicon version available… o_O
Does it not work on Rosetta 2?
I don’t have an M processor myself to test but I figured it would
livecoding is broken on M1. i can’t promise release dates, but after longer covid break jerobeam and i have been working a lot on album and oscistudio this year. we’ll probably release it all together.
That’s AMAZING to hear!!! I can’t wait!
Sorry if this is a silly question, does OsciStudio work on PC?
There are no stupid questions!
Yes, runs on the PC and Mac (M1 only to a limited extent).
Great to know, thanks!!
thinks are moving forward, but like always a bit slower than i hoped for. thanks for the patience and also sorry to keep everyone waiting.
i have no time this week, but i will look into the flickering issue some users report, and also the M1 version, next week.
it will mean either an early release of the next version, or an update to the current version.
i will post updates here, so you should get an email if you have notifications on.
little update: i had to wait longer for my computer to arrive, but yesterday i finally got an apple silicon mac, meaning i can finally fix the live coding and move forward ^^
update to the update: it compiles fine again, and most things are working. there’s a big handful of formalities to do with sandboxing&permissions, but things are looking good so far.
another update: sandboxing is too much of a pain point for now. app will be signed, but not sandboxed¬arized meaning you have to
right-click>open the first time around. moving on to updating documentation&stuff a bit.
Looking for testers!
macos 10.9 (intel):
macos 10.10 (intel): crcrm10
macos 10.11 (intel):
macos 10.12 (intel):
macos 10.13 (intel): kritzikratzi
macos 10.14 (intel): sargentpilcher
macos 10.15 (intel): gr_andy_os
macos 11 (intel): leading_zero
macos 12 (intel):
macos 13 (intel): sargentpilcher
macos 11 (apple silicone):
macos 12 (apple silicone):
macos 13 (apple silicone): kritzikratzi
windows 10 (64bit): kritzikratzi
windows 11 (64bit): mir
please pm me your name and operating system, and i will add you to the list. you will get an email with a zip file and instructions in ~ one week.
Unable to find missing library
a little sign of life: there are still some hickups with the intel mac version, @leading_zero is helping me figure out what’s wrong.
the udpate is here, see this post for details: